Capability StatementWhat Makes Us Great
The Sexton Corporation is a leader in the design and manufacture of underwater enclosures and technology solutions serving recreational and research communities as well as commercial and government entities. We are committed to creating innovative, useful, and dependable tools for all of our clients and being recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
GOV POC: JEREMY CHILDRESS
ADDRESS: 2130 DAVCOR STREET SE SALEM, OR 97302-1510
WORK AREA: WORLD WIDE
SOCIOECONOMIC FACTORS: Small Business, Veteran Owned
- 334511 – Search, detection, navigation, guidance, aeronautical, and nautical system and instrument manufacturing
- 334513 – Instruments and related product manufacturing for measuring, displaying, and controlling industrial process variables
- 334514 – Totalizing fluid meter and counting device manufacturing
- 334515 – Instrument manufacturing for measuring and testing electricity and electrical signals
- 335129 – Other lighting equipment manufacturing
- 333315 – Photographic and photocopy equipment manufacturing
- 334310 – Audio and video equipment manufacturing
- 332439 – Other metal container manufacturing
Department of the Navy
Environmental Protection Agency
- Award EP14Z000068 (2014)
- Award DOCWE133F15SU1434 (2015)
- Award DOCRA133F15SU0566 (2015)
- Award DOCWE133F14SU1217 (2014)
- Award DOCWE133F12SU1338 (2013)
- Award DOCRA133F12SU1353 (2012)
- Award DOCWE133F11SU1041 (2011)
- Award DOCAB133R09SU0451 (2009)
- Award DOCHA133F09SU1971 (2009)
- Award DOCAB133F09SU1256 (2009)
- Award DOCJJ133F05SU2592 (2005)
We design and manufacture underwater housing systems including custom product development, electronics and optics integration, and precision machining in our World-Class CNC machine shop. We also have experience creating camera systems that are protected from dust, extreme temperatures, and other environmental hazards. We are capable of machining various metal and plastic materials onsite including:
- Stainless Steel
Experience – We’ve been designing and manufacturing custom underwater housings for nearly 50 years.
Service – We offer every customer a personalized design experience and stand behind our products. We want your housing to suit your needs for many years and we will continually provide you with the service and maintenance it needs so that it can keep being deployed.
Competitive Pricing – We have done the research and created supplier relationships that offer the best combination of value and quality that we pass on to you. We can also offer a wide range of materials that can keep the cost within your budget.