Our Aluminum GoDeep was designed with ultimate ruggedness, image quality, and usability in mind. Rated to an ocean depth of 750m, this is the perfect housing for mounting your existing GoPro™ Camera to a submarine, ROV, or deep benthic video lander.
- Designed for Hero3, Hero3+, and Hero4 camera models (plus extended GoPro™ BacPac unit)
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction with 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available with Anodized finish in Black, Blue, or Clear
- Sexton 3.4″ diameter acrylic dome port
- Locking stainless steel latches for easy opening and closing. Latches can be mounted left & right, or top & bottom
- Dual o-ring seal design (bore and face seal)
- Pre-tapped 7/16-20 hole in rear door for addition of underwater bulkhead connector
- 3 mounting holes (1/4-20) on each side of housing (12 total)
- Accomodates Sexton Intervalometer board, plus accessory boards from other manufacturers.
This 2013 footage is courtesy of Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission and the NOAA Fisheries Northwest Fisheries Science Center-Marine Habitat Ecology group